A Family Owned business, JK Polymers
was established in 2001 with its core business Model in custom molding for rigid plastic packaging. Today, we have crossed many milestones of success in Manufacturing, Supplying and Exporting a variety of Pharmaceutical Dropper Bottles. The operations of the company are handled by the Owner Mr. Shekhar Sachdeva
whose client-centric vision and enterprising skills have made us a name to reckon with in the market.
Our business philosophy is to establish strategic relationships with customers to turn concepts and ideas into innovative and excellent packaging solutions. You can talk to people who know what they are talking about and, as owners; ‘WE’ are committed to satisfy you.
We have advanced facilities for the production and quality testing of the Pharmaceutical Dropper Bottles in line with the industry standards. The facilities are continually upgraded to achieve efficiency and desired quality in production. Some details of the unit are mentioned below:
- Current Occupancy: 25 Tons
- Installed Polymer processing capacity: 50 Tons
- Highly price competitive Injection Blow Moulded Products
- Achieved mold Productivity of 5 Million shots in specific molds and still running
Quality is something that we never compromise with at any level considering the industry that we cater to. Few highlights of our quality control system are:
Design and Development
- Clean room manufacturing setups
- High precision equipments in various tests
- In house ETO sterilization set up
- Hygienic platform for operational staff
- Consistency in quality and adherence to timelines
We offer tool design & development services for customers who are need of some help in this area. We have access to a range of toolmakers and designers who can help turn your project into reality or at least point you in the right direction.
- If you are after something a little unique or have a specific design in mind to give your product added impact, we can help with that too. We can deal with all your needs from concept development, CAD drawings and modeling to tool manufacture and supply.
- If you would like to talk to us about you next project and to see how we can help you please don't hesitate to contact us.
We have formed a strong and widespread network to cater to the needs of our nationwide and global clients in the best manner. Currently, we are delivering the Pharmaceutical Dropper Bottles within the specified timeframe to clients spread across India, Turkey, China, and Nigeria.